Tuesday, March 16, 2010

ZUMBA!

One of my new favorite addictions...ZUMBA!

Zumba has became a popular BIG thing in West Plains. A girl that I graduated high school with and another WP native are the instructors of this class. Zumba is a dance fitness activity that has bloomed over the past few years. It has been out for several years and just now becoming popular in WP. I have attended the past two Monday evenings with my Mama. I Mom is so dedicated to it and I am thrilled. She is on a roll too, she has lost 15 pounds! Big SHOUT OUT to her!

We dance to several Latin songs as well as other popular music. I have really enjoyed it and I believe it is helping me. I am definitely sore today. My thighs were burning last night (WOO HOO...that is what I am trying so hard to tone up)

Has anyone else participated in ZUMBA in their communities? Tell me what ya think!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Hi Just popped over from Kelly's corner. . . and I must comment about ZUMBA, I have been taking classes for over 2 years and absolutley love it!! Our class has become a huge family and we have so much fun!!
Cindy