Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Top 2 Tuesday--Things you cannot live without!

I am participating again in the Undomestic Momma's Top 2 Tuesday. I am anxious to read everyone else's CANNOT LIVE WITHOUTS!! Happy Tuesday!


1. Canon EOS Rebel



This is definitely something I could not live without. My parents got Josh and I this camera for Christmas and it has been wonderful! I have got the opportunity to capture lots of memories while using it. I can only imagine how great it will be when we have a family one day! With summer approaching we will get to take lots of pictures. This IS something that I could not live without.


2. Nestle Raisenets


Raisenets have to be one of my all time favorite candies! I keep a LARGE bag stashed in my desk at school! In case of an emergency I can just reach in and get myself a handful...and whatever the problem might be, IT IS SOLVED!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE them and could not live without.

5 comments:

Beth McC. said...

Great Picks! You have my dream camera! Im in the process of saving up!!! I love your blog its so cute! Thanks for sharing! Happy Tuesday!

Lynsie said...

I never leave my house without my camera. My isn't as fancy as yours, but it is still in my purse at all times.

Lindsey said...

You have great self control - if i new my favorite little treat was just a reach away in my desk drawer i would eat them constantly! ha

The Undomestic Mom said...

I have the same camera! Great picks!

Rachel Moss said...

My husband wanted to buy a Rebel before our daughter was born. I was stiff necked and couldn't see any way to justify that expense at the time, though, so we didn't get one. Oh, how I wish I had listened to him! We spent the last 4 months saving every unexpected penny we received so that we could buy one. Better late than never, huh?