Tuesday, March 30, 2010

ABC's

Stole this BLOG idea from Mallory. Seems like a lot of people have been participating in this one!

A. AREA CODE : 417
B. BED SIZE: Queen
C. CHORE YOU HATE: Dusting
D. DOG'S NAME: No dogs for me. I had a childhood dog, Abby, but she passed away in 2005.
E. ESSENTIAL "START THE DAY!" ITEM: A shower. It wakes me up first thing and then I must have breakfast!
F. FAVORITE COLOR: Green
G. GOLD OR SILVER: Silver
H. HEIGHT: 5’11
I. INSTRUMENTS YOU PLAY: None. I did play the flute in 6th grade. Boy was I good. LOL…NOT!
J. JOB: Middle School teacher
K. KIDS: None
L. LIVING ARRANGEMENTS: In our house with my husband, Josh.
M. MOM'S NAME: Cindy
N. NICKNAME: Ash
O. OVERNIGHT HOSPITAL STAY: Never have stayed overnight.
P. PET PEEVE: Cell phone ringing in inappropriate places (meetings, class, weddings, funerals, church, etc).
Q. QUOTE FROM A MOVIE: One of my favorite movies: The Blind Side: Michael Oher: [after pushing an opponent all the way off the field] Sorry coach, I stopped when I heard the whistle. Coach Cotton: Where were you taking him? Michael Oher: The bus, it was time for him to go home.
R. RIGHTY OR LEFTY?: Righty
S. SIBLINGS: 1 little brother, Luke 22 and 1 little sister, Kate, 16.
T. TIME YOU WAKE UP: 5:30 through the week and just depends what’s going on during the weekends.
U. UNDERWEAR: Don't go without!
V. VEGGIE YOU DISLIKE: I cannot say that there is one that I dislike. I pretty much will eat anything!
W. WAYS/REASONS YOU ARE LATE: I try to cram too much into a small amount of time.
X. XRAYS YOU'VE HAD: Teeth.
Y. YUMMY FOOD YOU MAKE: My favorite thing I cook is my homemade waffles!
Z. ZOO ANIMALS YOU LIKE: I am not much of an animal person. Couldn’t think of one that I truly like.

1 comment:

Funny in My Mind said...

Going to borrow this one!
Love the area code!
Need to watch Blind Side- it is waiting for me