Saturday, March 27, 2010

Saturday Showers

Today a few friends from high school got together and hosted Casey a Baby Shower. Mallory was the hostess with the mostess and did a fantastic job. We all had a great time visiting, munching down on delicious snacks, and celebrating Baby Garrett's upcoming arrival. Casey got some great gifts. Baby Garrett is going to be spoiled rotten, I can already tell!


The girls

Delicious Snacks! :)

The Soon to be Mama and I

Mallory and I



After the Baby Shower I came home did some laundry, changed the bed sheets, cleaned my hubby's truck, and by dark the RAIN came roaring in! Holy smokes it poured and poured and poured. I am getting things together tonight because tomorrow is going to be a busy day. Josh and I are getting up early and going to church and then traveling three hours to my sisters softball tournament. We are excited. I hope everyone has had a wonderful Saturday!

No comments: