Thursday, March 18, 2010

St. Patricks Day

I spent my St. Patty's Day teaching little leprechauns! This day has to be one of the toughest for school teachers, although, I didn't have to get onto ANYONE for pinching their classmates and friends. I did walk past a classroom with a teacher lecturing a student NOT TO PINCH! haha! I was laughing inside.

I did have this little guy come to my 4th hour class wearing a leprechaun hat! hahaha! I laughed until I hurt. It doesn't take much for me to laugh at these kiddos!



Josh and I spent St. Patty's Day grilling burgers, grilling potatoes, and having my favorite...PORK and BEANS! mmmm! We then took a two mile walk. We ARE getting are fannies in shape for the SUMMER!

It was a great St. Patrick's Day and survived without any pinching!!

1 comment:

Christa said...

Sounds like y'all had a great day! I love your hair and color!