Tuesday, December 22, 2009

My Man...



Just for fun....

The Game of Tag about your MAN:

1. Who is your man? Josh

2. How long have you been together? 3 years

3. How long did you date? Dated two years

4. How old is your man? He's 29

5. Who eats more? JOSH!!

6. Who said "I love you" first? Josh did…in Tunica, Mississippi!

7. Who is taller? I am…maybe by an inch?

8. Who sings better? Neither of us…LOL

9. Who is smarter? I would LOVE to say I am smarter.

10. Whose temper is worse? JOSH….horrible temper!!

11. Who does the laundry? Ummmm ME! Although, Josh sometimes helps out…
12. Who takes out the garbage? ME! It would be piled up over the roof if I expected him to do it!
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Josh!
14. Who pays the bills? Josh and I both!
15. Who is better with the computer? That’s a tough one! Josh is pretty good!
16. Who mows the lawn? It’s a joint effort. Josh usually weed-eats while I mow.
17. Who cooks dinner? I do most of the time (when I COOK)
18. Who drives when you are together? Josh on long trips…But sometimes I help out too.
19. Who pays when you go out? Josh does.

20. Who is most stubborn? JOSHUA DANE HAMBY!

21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Josh usually does.
22. Whose parents do you see the most? My family lives near us, so we usually have dinner with them or they have dinner with us, most generally.
23. Who kissed who first? He kissed me!

24. Who asked who out? Hmmmm…well I believe Josh did.
25. Who proposed? Josh did, August 1, 2008.
26. Who is more sensitive? Josh
27. Who has more friends? Me!
28. Who has more siblings? I do! I have one sister, Kate and one brother, Luke.
29. Who wears the pants in the family? That’s a tough one, I like to think I do, but if Josh was to answer this question he would say, he does!

1 comment:

Mallory said...

I'm pretty sure you wear the pants! ;)