Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happenings at the Hamby House

There has been a lot going on at the Hamby House. I have been super busy with school events, house work, yard work, etc, so I have been out of the BLOG world for awhile. Today I am taking time to update you on what’s been going on!

Josh has been working away this month. I have been spending lots of time working in our yard and planting flowers! I have had fun digging in the dirt. I have also got to spend some great time with my parents and siblings. I was sure glad to have Josh home last week! He is home for awhile. I believe his next trip out is going to be the beginning of June.





Last Saturday we celebrated Addison’s First Birthday!! She was precious and one of my favorite babies!!



Last Tuesday Josh and I purchased a much needed and deserved new car!!!!!! My Volkswagen Beetle was almost fixing to bite the bullet. It was definitely time for Ashley to have a new ride! We have been looking around for quite awhile, the Saturday before we went to Springfield and looked at vehicles. We decided to go with the one here in WP that I have had my eye on for some time now. I got a 2011 Toyota Camry! It is white! My favorite! I am so thankful and proud of it!






This weekend was sister Kate’s prom! She looked stunning and wore the same dress I wore to my Junior Year Prom! Her date; Josh Inman looked great too! After Kate and Josh Inman left Josh (hubs) and I went to his family’s horse sale and visited for awhile. We ate Mexican for dinner and then went to the Guffey-Wray pre-wedding party! We had a good time and are ready to celebrate their BIG day next Saturday! Pray for great weather!





We celebrated Mothers Day by visiting my sweet Mama and delivering her gift! We then decided to attend church with Josh’s grandmother for Mothers Day. It made her day! She goes to really small church. Today’s attendance was 15 people! We had a good time though! Afterwards she cooked us a delicious lunch! This afternoon is definitely calling for a nap and some computer time!



Happy Mother’s Day to all Mama’s out there!

1 comment:

Αγαπη said...

Congratulations on the new car, Ashley! She's a beauty! (and I, too, LOVE white cars! There is something classic and crisp about them!)

Have a wonderful week! and good strength as you begin wrapping up this school year!