Thursday, May 13, 2010

Graduation Approaching!!!!

I am anxiously awaiting my graduation on Saturday! I am getting very excited and cannot wait to celebrate this HUGE accomplishment. I have dreamed of this day for a LONGLONGLONG time and it is finally HERE!!

Tomorrow I have the day off of school! I am tutoring my little guy at 7:00 and then getting a pedicure at 8:30! I cannot wait!! I deserve this royal treatment! Tomorrow is also the 4th-6th grade track meet so I may try to run by and cheer my kiddos on! My parents are also hosting me a Graduation Party tomorrow evening for all of my close friends and family! We are having my favorite...BLUE PIG BBQ! I cannot wait! Mom has also made her delicious punch!

Saturday is the BIG day! My second biggest day of my LIFE...Last May we were anxiously awaiting our wedding, May 30th! My graduation is held at 10 am! After the ceremony I am sure we will grab a quick lunch (probably leftovers from the party) and then we will head down to help with my cousins wedding that will be held that evening! It is going to be a fun filled day for sure! By Sunday, I am sure I will be dragging!

I am so proud and cannot wait to share photos with ya'll!! Happy Thursday!

6 comments:

Mallory said...

Woo-hoo, I'm just pumped I will get some punch and Blu Pig! hahaha!

Ashley Hamby said...

HEYEHYEHEY...You better be pumped I am graduating or there would be NO punch and BlUE PIG!

Melissa said...

Congrats on graduating! :)

Ashley said...

congratulations! :) enjoy every minute of it!

Mallory said...

haha, I'm excited for you! I do love me some punch though!!

Ashley Hamby said...

Thanks to all!!!