Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Married Monday (or Tuesday)

I have really enjoyed reading Marriage Tales blog here lately. She has a lot of nifty tips and great words of advice for all the newlyweds out there. I thought I would partcipate this week in Married Monday, I know today is Tuesday! I am running a little bit behind!

This weeks Married Monday is your first vacation with your husband!

Josh and I took our first vacation together June 2009! It was a vacation I will NOT forget! We went with his family to Desin, Florida! Josh and I drove seperately, we had the best talks, we laughed, we cried, it was an amazing trip! At this point Josh and I had been together for almost two years! We knew that things were becoming more serious and we were thinking "marriage" was soon to be discussed. On our drive to and from Destin we talked about marriage and how we knew we couldnt live without one another! Shortly after our vacation in June, we were engaged in August!

Here are a few photos from our trip to Destin, Florida!








No comments: