Saturday, July 16, 2011

5th Grade Teachers Luncheon

A couple of Friday's ago we had a 5th grade Teachers Luncheon. Hosted by one of the sweetest ladies I know; Jodie. Jodie was actually my 5th grade teacher and I am so lucky to get to work with her now. Our 5th grade team is pretty young...We will have four teachers (including me) that are either first year or second year teachers! Its so exciting! One is a brand new teacher to our district this year and we are so happy to have her. Jodie hosted a wonderful lunch for all of us to get together and discuss this years theme and other odds and ends about the upcoming year. She made many delicious salads, sandwiches, etc. I made a fresh strawberry pie! :) I just love summertime food. It was a wonderful get together! I am getting really excited about the upcoming year. I just know my second year will go so much more smooth than my first year!




The hostess; Jodie and I!


Our 5th grade team!


Stephanie and Kendra!